Thor Will Return
Shannon. 17. Canadian. Cisgender female. (she, her, hers pronouns.) Huge fangirl. Bigger weirdo. Reader of books and writer of scribbles. Singer, dancer and award-winning actress. (Not kidding at all.) Lover of things and people. Dreamer of dreams and hoper of far-flung hopes.
BBC Sherlock in the original Victorian era
Button Lady (in Smaug’s voice)
- Recovery is always an option.
- You are never “too sick” to recover.
- You are never “not sick enough” to recover.
- Recovery is hard, but it is worth it.
- You have more strength than you could ever imagine.
- You can get through this.
- You can get better.
- You are worth more than your mental illness.
I went to the MCA in Chicago yesterday with my family and my brothers matched these paintings and then this happened.
Accidental performance art: priceless
Frozen + Broadway
Next to Normal (1/2)
when you need to cough in an exam but you’ve already coughed like twice so you just sit there suffocating
|Hey man. You are great! And just think about um how many rainbows you'll see in the span of the rest of your life! Probably a lot… so uh chase those rainbows, friend. No tears are unnecessary and no happiness is unwarranted. :)|
Thank you, my dear. Something positive to dwell on for a little while.
|everything bad is only temporary. tomorrow is a latter day (; and keep you chin up, you're everything to someone|
Thank you, my anonymous friend. I’m trying to see the light.
Home. (My camp is beautiful. I took this photo as I was walking one morning.) #sunrise #summer #summerlovin #nature #beautiful
I had a rough morning. If y’all could send me anything that’s a little bit positive, I would greatly appreciate it.
Ravenclaws that go through existential crises every other week because of things they’re reading though
- like “WHAT DO YOU MEAN WE HAVE POTIONS HOMEWORK? I’M TRYING TO FIGURE OUT WHETHER OTHER MEANS OF TORTURE ARE ACTUALLY MORE ETHICAL THAN THE CRUCIATUS…